InícioInício  CalendárioCalendário  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  MembrosMembros  GruposGrupos  Registrar-seRegistrar-se  Conectar-seConectar-se  

Compartilhe | 

Heraldry : Kingdom of Portugal

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo 
AutorMensagem
senhordeleiria
Barão de Queluz

MensagemAssunto: Heraldry : Kingdom of Portugal   Sab Jan 28, 2012 1:37 am

Athanor escreveu:
Presented here is a google translation from the original Portuguese. A single document covering the Charter to conduct the business of Heraldry and the entire rules of Heraldry as interpreted in Portugal.

Citação :
PRINCIPLES OF HERALDRY PORTUGUESE

I - PREAMBLE

Of the titles:

1. Were awarded titles of nobility those people appointed by the monarch or some Earl elected by the Council of Sintra. The meeting in Sintra receives all the information and decide whether assigns a title of nobility that indicated, as well as the hierarchy of this title, according to their contribution to the Kingdom of Portugal.

2. The quest for nobility can also be made directly to the Board of Sintra, in a letter clear and concise, explaining the contribution that citizens gave the kingdom and tell, at least, the testimony of one of the Counts elected, a Noble and a other citizens who witness her character worthy, all through a letter in his own hand. The Council will decide whether the Sintra assigns a title to the applicant and the hierarchy of this title.

3. Every indication and / or application for title of nobility or by autonomous citizen, whether by Earl King or elected, should be publicly presented before the Portuguese heraldry and the Council of Sintra.
I - Every noble of the Kingdom may manifest before these statements, or refute the given name, either agreeing and supporting the nomination.
II - After five days, the Council of Sintra will meet in private to deliberations, considering every word uttered by any noble about the statement. As soon as the meeting in Sintra reaches a decision, it will be publicly reported.

4. The granting of a Coat of Arms recognizes the contribution that an organization, institution or citizen has the Kingdom of Portugal.

5. Anyone given a coat of arms of Sintra Council is required to be familiar with the rules regarding use of the title and his coat and submit to them.

6. There are six levels of hierarchy within the nobility: Duke, Marquess, Earl, Viscount, Baron and Baronet.

Shields':

7. Any citizen or organization, without political discrimination, economic or religious, with the exception of organizations / citizen criminals, may require a heraldic shield with the Portuguese.

8. Shields may be made by individuals, and may have recognition of the Council of Sintra request approval.
I - will be approved by the Council of Sintra any shells that do not break the rules of heraldry or are offensive.
II - Non-approval does not prevent the private use his shield, but this shield is not recognized as official.

Seals:

9. Every noble may request from the Portuguese Heraldry a seal for use in your correspondence.

10. Any organization, other than criminal in nature, may request from the Portuguese Heraldry a label to be used in their correspondence and official documents.

11. All counties, towns, institutions or officials of the United Counties, may require Portuguese heraldry next to a seal for use in your correspondence and official documents.

12. The rules concerning the manufacture of seals are broken down into separate document.

13. Stamps can be made by individuals, and may have recognition of the Council of Sintra request approval.
I - will be approved by the Council of Sintra stamps that do not break any rules relating to the manufacture of seals or cause offense.
II - Non-approval does not prevent the private use its seal, but this seal is not recognized as official.

II - COUNCIL OF SINTRA HERALDRY AND PORTUGUESE

Of General:

1. The Council of Sintra is responsible for all artistic production, to all citizens, organizations, institutions, locations (in all its variations) of the Kingdom of Portugal, without political discrimination, economic or religious, with the exception of organizations / citizen criminals.

2. The meeting in Sintra keep all artistic products produced by the staff of Heraldry Portuguese to serve as an example to future projects. The destruction of such projects even refused, is serious and could result in the expulsion of a member which has destroyed some work.

3. The meeting in Sintra meet all artistic products not produced by the Portuguese heraldry, even those not recognized as official unless it is satisfied that the production will serve as an example to future projects.

Members of the Portuguese Heraldry:

4. Every member of the Heraldic Portuguese, be it artist or researcher, should reside in the Kingdom of Portugal, unless due to duties in foreign lands, a fact that should be reported to the Council of Sintra.

5. Every member of the Heraldic Portuguese, be it artist or researcher, should maintain good relationship with the Crown and the Counties Portuguese without ever having committed serious offenses or been involved in conspiracies to do so.

6. Whoever wants to become a member of the Heraldic Portuguese must demonstrate interest in the issue, telling the meeting in Sintra the desire to join as a member.

7. Every member of the Heraldic Portuguese, be it artist or researcher, should read, sign and adhere to the principles of heraldry Portuguese.

8. Any member of the Heraldic Portuguese may leave his duties at any time if so desired. Anything that identifies you as a member of the Heraldic Portuguese should also be abandoned.

Member of the Council of Sintra:

9. Every member of the Sintra must reside in the Kingdom of Portugal, unless due to duties in foreign lands, a fact that should be discussed internally in the same Council to reach a consensus on the residence as a member or not.

10. Every member of the Sintra should maintain good relationship with the Crown and the Counties Portuguese without ever having committed serious offenses or been involved in conspiracies to do so.

11. Every member of the Sintra must read, sign and adhere to the principles of heraldry Portuguese.

12. Every member of the Council of Sintra, to become a member of this Council should make a public oath, in an appropriate place, along these lines:
"I, * name *, I swear to honor and dedicate the meeting in Sintra and defend the principles that govern this Council and Portuguese heraldry. I promise to act with impartiality, honesty and dignity in the use of my duties as a member of this Council, always respecting the other members and their opinions. Disavow any action which undermines the integrity of this Council. I will work for the Kingdom of Portugal, without targeting any benefit or privilege by contributing to their social prosperity. "

13. Every member of the Council of Sintra to the show to be proudly wearing his signature on something that identifies it as such.

14. The Council of Sintra is made at least seven members, among them a leader elected in internal vote.

15. Constitute the Board of Sintra:
I - The King or his regent.
II - The President of the Court of Nobles or his authorized representative for the duration of its mandate front of that court.
III - One or more representative artists of Portuguese heraldry.
IV - One or more representative of the researchers of Portuguese heraldry.
V - A noble by County, elected by their peers in the Court of Nobles, from possessing knowledge and heraldic interest.

16. It is for the Leader's meeting in Sintra the following functions:
I - Moderating the meeting in Sintra, and your vote counts the same as the other members.
II - Moderate artists, giving them the roles and being an intermediary between the artist and the applicant for coats, seals or shields.
III - to be intermediate between the Earls and the rest of the meeting in Sintra, regarding indications of noble titles, and subsequently appointed and intermediary between the Council and Artists.
IV - Moderator of the researchers.
V - Moderating the forum of Heraldry general, forwarding requests and clarifying the doubts.

17. There is no obligation on the rotation of the members of the Council of Sintra, nor as to the length of stay of each member of this Council, since the members who compose it are odd citizens with knowledge and interest in heraldry to give its contribution to the Kingdom of Portugal without gaining any benefits or perks.

18. Whenever necessary or whenever deemed suitable, new members will be integrated into the Council of Sintra.

19. Each member of Sintra may leave his duties at any time if so desired. Anything that identifies you as a member of the Council of Sintra is also to be abandoned.

Responsibilities:

20. These are areas that the Portuguese and the Heraldry Council of Sintra oversee:
I - Allocation of noble titles.
II - Coat of Arms.
III - Shields.
IV - Seals.
V - Families.
VI - Noble Families.
VII - Any other areas where the subject is on the heraldry and nobility.

III - GENERAL RULES

1. Have the right to require a coat of arms:
I - The King of Portugal.
II - The Regent of Portugal.
III - O (s) heir (s) of the Portuguese throne.
IV - The members of the clergy.
V - Counts retiring.
VI - Other nobles appointed.
VII - Members of heraldry Portuguese artists and researchers.
VIII - Members of the Council of Sintra.
IX - Noble Family recognized by the Council of Sintra.
X - Any citizen who the meeting in Sintra give this privilege.

2. Have the right to require a coat of arms the following organizations / institutions:
I - The central government.
II - Counties.
III - The villages.
IV - The Court of Appeals.
V - The Courts of Counties.
VI - The Board of Sintra.
VII - The Royal Chancellery of the Kingdom.
VIII - The Armed Forces of the Kingdom.
IX - Divisions of the Armed Forces.
X - Any organization / institution to whom the Council of Sintra give this privilege.

3. Coats made by non-Portuguese heraldry may be approved, for noble or organizations / institutions, upon presentation and request for approval to the Board of Sintra, since proven their right to wear a coat of arms.

4. Any non-arms made by the Portuguese heraldry, before this document may be approved as explicated in the previous procedures.

5. All official coats of arms in use in the Kingdom of Portugal are subject to the following conditions:
I - The weapons will be registered with the Council of Sintra, part of the College Archive Heraldic Portuguese.
II - The Council of Sintra not recognize weapons that are similar to other official and already registered.
III - The Board of Sintra not recognize weapons that are in any way offensive.
IV - The Board of Sintra not recognize weapons that come from foreign lands.

6. Coats of Arms ornaments characteristic of some hierarchy or class can only be worn by those who are entitled to wear.

7. Any conflict must be reviewed by the Council of Sintra, which will have the right to change the coat of arms or revoke the title of nobility if so decided by its members.

8. Titles of nobility were illegally used to make responsible citizens capable of facing a trial in court under the crime of treason.

9. Coats of towns and organizations / institutions can be used by citizens living in this village or part of this organization / institution. The use of the shell, or part thereof, of a village or organization / institution within the shield or coat of a citizen shall be permitted only by the Council of Sintra if it is resident in this village or part of this organization / institution.

10. Any foreigner who enters the Kingdom of Portugal and find a Portuguese using the same weapons, or very similar, has no right to complain. Already a foreigner should not carry arms similar to any weapon of a noble Portuguese while in the Kingdom of Portugal.

IV - THE AWARD of the titles

1. Can the King of Portugal, having heard the Council of Sintra, noble appoint any citizen at any time.

2. Can the King of Portugal to appoint any citizen Knight, not requiring approval of the Council of Sintra, which is a title exclusively the responsibility of the monarch, but not assigned to any obligation of Portuguese heraldry making medal to be sheeted by this Rider.

3. Can Count outgoing heard the meeting in Sintra, appoint three citizens to the noble end of his term.
I - If during the term of that Council had been two counts, which remained over time may indicate two noble and the less time that remained to indicate a nobleman.
II - If during the term of that Council had been three counts, each entitled to appoint a prime.
III - If during the term of that Council have been four or more Counts, the three who spent more time in office are entitled, each indicating a nobleman.
IV - In the situation of two or more counties having stayed while in office, has the priority (s) Count (s) old age.

4. Counts Provisional Councils responsible for new colonies are not entitled to the title of Count, nor the right to indicate noble to the Council of Sintra.

5. Entitled to the title Earl of anyone who has played this role in a County Council at any time past or future.

6. The hierarchy of the noble title to be granted will follow these general rules:
6.1 are Dukes nobles belonging to the Royal Family, or a noble, appointed by the monarch, who has played roles with the royalty of great contribution to the Kingdom, following the Council of Sintra.
6.2 are indicated by the noble Marquis Monarch or some outgoing Earl, who made great contribution to the Kingdom in various spheres, approved by the Council of Sintra.
6.3 are all Condes Condes elected after the demise of their mandate against the County Council that was not needed the approval of the Council of Sintra.
I - Earls who have resigned during his tenure are also entitled to the title.
II - It is necessary that all of Conde, to assume his title, report to the Council of Sintra which the title chosen for the purpose of updating the list of nobles.
6.4 Viscounts are nobles appointed by the monarch or by some outgoing Earl, who made great contribution to the Kingdom, especially to his county, approved by the Board of Sintra.
6.5 are Barons appointed by the monarch or noble by some outgoing Earl, who made minor contributions to the Kingdom, especially when your county or town, approved by the Board of Sintra.
6.6 are Baronets nobles who acquired his title of nobility in return for payment, duly approved by the Council of Sintra on submission of complete application.

7. Counts and outgoing monarch should be aware that the issue of permits should be done with equity and with the goal of improving the Kingdom of Portugal and social development.

8. The Council of Sintra has the right to review appointments earlier and tackle any problems with the noble in question. If you fail the agreement between the Council of Sintra and the noble in question, the matter shall be referred directly to the monarch, who will be the final decision.

9. All titles granted shall be recorded in the appropriate place, and the coats of arms that accompany them.

10. Upon delivery of a title and respect of guns, is the noble sworn an oath to the public in an appropriate place, before the monarch or a representative of the Council of Sintra, along these lines:
"I, * name * title * received * now, I swear obedience to my King and my kingdom, I promise to uphold the laws of Portugal and promise to contribute to its prosperous development. I promise to fight against evil and tyranny with all my strength, and humbly to use my title. "

11. Every prime has a duty to bear their title and coat of arms with pride, the pride of this demonstration is not subject to review of the appointment by the Council of Sintra.

V - THE REPEAL of the titles

1. The nobility is granted during the lifetime of the noble. However, a title may be revoked after the deliberations of the meeting in Sintra, and the King heard about the issue.

2. A citizen, noble or not, who has broken one or more of the general rules laid out in this document will be punished according to the deliberations of the meeting in Sintra, and the King heard about the issue.

3. Any abuse of ennobled by a noble, is in treatment with other citizens, is trying to fend off a criminal prosecution, be liable to revocation of the title of nobility upon the deliberations of the meeting in Sintra, and the King heard about the issue .

4. Any Portuguese nobleman who has settled in any foreign kingdom or territory shall be deemed to swear allegiance to their new monarch. This should contact the Portuguese King and reaffirm their loyalty to the Kingdom of Portugal if you do not want to see his title revoked.

5. Any noble who is convicted of heinous crime will have their title revoked summarily by the Board of Sintra, in extraordinary session. The title revoked may be transmitted to the heir or return to the list of heraldry, as designating the special session. It is considered herein heinous crime which is punishable by:
I - Death at the stake. [OOC:] eradication - either by court or by the intervention of administrators [/ OOC]
II - Death by hanging.

6. Each member of Sintra is entitled to enforce the rules contained herein.

VI - THE TRANSMISSION of the titles

1. In principle, it is considered that the titles of nobility are transmitted by heredity to the descendants of noble. When one has a noble title itself by law, only be entitled to use it, after his death may be passed to his eldest son or daughter. Also the title can be attributed to the spouse in the absence of heirs.

2. The Council may Sintra, where there are doubts about the transmission of title to repeal the use of this until the rightful heir is found.

3. Titles can only be inherited or given to relatives, with blood ties with the noble in question.

VII - THE USE of the titles

1. A citizen may have several noble titles and use them in a hierarchical order.

2. The classification of Baronets is intended for those who acquired his title of nobility upon payment. The meeting in Sintra must approve the requested certificate if Bart wants to be part of the Court of Nobles.
I - It is forbidden to choose, by Baronets, of securities relating to geographic locations or points of the Kingdom of Portugal.
II - It is forbidden to choose, by Baronets, of securities in a language other than Portuguese.

3. It is understood that a nobleman must bear their coat of arms in his signature, as soon as it is delivered.

4. It is possible that a noble, holder of two or more titles, give your (s) title (s) to your lower hierarchy (s) descendant (s) direct (s).

5. A married person may request changes to its Coat of Arms, or require use of the Coat of Arms, to suit your spouse. These requests must be made to the Council of Sintra and only after authorization is granted may wear their new weapons in public.

VIII - THE NOBLE FAMILIES

1. All families wishing to be recognized as noble must meet the following requirements:
I - The family must include at least six members.
II - It is mandatory that all members are noble, but it is necessary that at least the patriarch / matriarch is.
III - It is not necessary that all family members to be noble, but it is recommended that the existence of other nobles.
IV - It is mandatory that there be at least count as a family member so that it can make the application.
V - The family must submit a family tree when it makes its application for noble status.
VI - The family must provide a shield when making your application status of noble.

2. All records of noble families are kept by the Council of Sintra.

IX - THE NOBLE WITH SEAT IN COURT OF NOBLE

1. The King, or his regent, and all nobles appointed by the Council in Sintra, are entitled to a permanent seat on the Court of Nobles of the Kingdom of Portugal.

2. The exception is Baronets, nobles who bought their nobility status of payment. These, to have a seat in the Court of Nobles shall meet the following conditions:
I - Being born at least three months.
II - Participating in the forum for at least two months.
III - I have acquired his title of nobility for at least two months.
IV - Being a citizen of honor, at least four witnesses (at least two Portuguese noblemen with a permanent seat on the Court of Nobles) which show his integrity by writing his own handwriting publicly presented to the Board of Sintra.
V - Commit to remain always with the same title as passed by the Council's approval of Sintra.

3. Any Baronet, now sitting in the Court of Nobles, who fails to comply with any of these conditions will be informed of the misconduct and will have a term to suit the standards. The lack of interest in solving the situation, or even any impossibility of solving the same time acceptable, will result in the exclusion of the Baronet Court of Nobles.

FINAL PROVISIONS

1. Three members of the Portuguese heraldry, including artists and researchers, or a member of the Council of Sintra, can open a discussion and vote on an amendment / change to this document.

2. Any modifications or amendments to this document must be approved by members of the Sintra and then submitted to the central government.

3. Rules contained in this document will not have retroactive effect under any circumstances.

Approved the 20th day of January 1457,
the Royal Court of the Kingdom of Portugal.
Ver perfil do usuário

Heraldry : Kingdom of Portugal
Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo 
Página 1 de 1
 Tópicos similares
-
» [Portugal] CEO da brasileira Gol afasta negociações para comprar a TAP
» [Portugal] Aeronave P-3C Orion modernizado é entregue para Força Aérea de Portugal
» Portugal Air Force
» [Portugal] Ryanair com sete novas rotas no Porto
» [Portugal] C-130 português retira 114 pessoas da Líbia... E o Brasil?

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
 :: Castelo :: Paço dos Condes :: Sala de Trabalho-
Ir para: